Tuesday 7 February 2012

MastHeads:

As I have decided that my magazine will feature music rather than fashion. I must create a masthead. As my photos have already been taken, this will work to my advantage as they could be used as inspiration.

Other aspects of inspiration are previous and successful music magazines. For example:

Kerrang:













This is the logo from a very successful music mag. As the title of the magazine is unusual,unique and original, it attracts readers. Furthermore, as it is an abnormal name, it is easier to rememeber which works to its advantage.

The name itself I think is pretty self explainatry for the genre of music. It is catchy, quick and quirky which fits the genres of music mixed into the magazine. As the writing is neither flowery or coloured to represent 'females', the rock style is clearly shown.







No comments:

Post a Comment