Tuesday 31 January 2012

31/01/12

Today I began taking photos for myproject. Both of my models were dressed casually to conclude in them looking like everyday individuals. Also as they were in their own choices of clothing with a few requests from me, this made them look unique and different. Many individual shots were took for the male model as he will be featured in the double page.  The photo's I took of him were on various different levels with the prop of a guitar.

The use of the guitar emphasized that these photo's were for a music magazine.  However the female model took more feminine photo's with a microphone. Using both musical props and group shots, I could form my two models into a duet band.
This was very successful :-).

However, to conclude in my photo shooting,I need:
  • Outside shots
  • Photos to be featured as advertisements
:-))

No comments:

Post a Comment